- Useful in monitoring your health
- Lightweight, compact, and quiet
- Allows you to take your blood pressure anytime and anywhere
- User friendly design features an easy read LCD display with clear, visible numbers and large buttons
- Automatically inflates to the appropriate level (no adjustments required) while reducing measurement time
- Easy to use
- Clinically accurate measurements
- Auto power off and beeps when finished taking the measurements
- Stores up to 99 readings for one user -- stored data includes blood pressure, pulse rate, date and time of measurement (Memory can be cleared for new users)
- Battery-powered – no need to charge
- Wrap the cuff around the left wrist.
- The display should be placed on the palm side of the wrist, the upper edge of the cuff should be approximately 1cm from your palm line.
- Sit up-straight and place your forearm at the same height as your heart.
- Keep upright and relax your shoulder and your arm.
- Click ON/OFF key, the device starts measuring automatically.
- Please note: If you place this meter as a wrist watch it will provide wrong readings.
Type: Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Package Inclusions:1 X Blood Pressure Monitor1 X Storage Box1 X User Manual
Material: ABS, Fabric cloth
Blood Pressure: Record within 3mmHg or below 2% error
Pulse: Record below 5% error
Memory: Can store 99 groups of value and time
Pressure Increasing: Automatic
Pressure Decreasing: Automatic
Pressure Sensitivity: Semiconductor pressure sensor
Measurement Intervals: 1mmHG
Operation Temp.: -10~40 Centigrade
Store Temp.: -20~50 Centigrade
Fit for Wrist: 5-9"
Monitor Size: 7.2*7*3.3m / 2.8*1.3" (L*W*H)
Display: 1.8” LCD display
Battery required: 2 X 1.5V AAA batteries
Size (without cuff): 7.2×6.7×3.1 cm/2.8”×2.6” x 1.2”(L×W×H)
Package Size: 9 x 9 x 9 cm/3.54”×3.54” x 3.54” (L×W×H)
Package Weight: 196g/0.43lbs